By signing up to any group, individual, or online training session with Canine In-Tuition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Section A; GENERAL
- Dogs are to be kept on leads at all times unless otherwise instructed.
- Handlers should clear up after their dog.
- Handlers should be aware of and considerate towards other dogs and their owners. Some dogs may require more space than others.
- Reactive/aggressive dogs may not be suitable for the class situation. In such cases a private consultation must be made in order to arrange the most suitable options for you and your dog. Specialist behaviour training recommendations can be made.
- All dogs must be up to date with vaccinations and be in good health. It is recommended that you have your dog vaccinated against Kennel Cough.
- Any dog that has been in contact with infectious illnesses must be issued with a clean bill of health from a vet before being allowed at a training session.
- No bitches in season are allowed at any of the training grounds. It is the responsibility of the handler to inform the trainer if their bitch comes in to season prior to an event/training day they are booked on to.
- All dogs remain the responsibility of the owner/handler at the time.
- Canine In-Tuition and the land owners will make every effort to ensure that training sessions remain safe for all involved and cannot be held liable for any damage to property, or injury to any dog, animal or person both during training, or in the case of future incidents.
- Owners/handlers are responsible for all vet bills, no matter how they are incurred.
- Attendees should be aware of the fact that due to the nature of the training, ground may be uneven or slippery, and we may be working around trees, low branches and other wildlife. Whilst training with Canine In-Tuition, every care should be taken by the individual to avoid the possibility of injury or accident.
- Harsh handling will not be accepted. Only positive training methods are permitted. No electric collars are allowed.
- Any children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Only one dog per handler will be accepted on to any training session unless previously arranged with Canine In-Tuition, or in the case of specific multi-dog training sessions.
- Canine In-Tuition and the land owners accept no responsibility for any damage to your vehicle or theft from your vehicle whilst on the premises. Please lock your valuables in your car and do not leave any dog in a vehicle unattended.
- All trainers and helpers are to be treated and spoken to with respect and in a polite manner. You will be asked to leave the training ground if you display behaviour that is considered rude, abusive, or inappropriate towards anyone involved in the session.
Section B; BOOKING PROCEEDURE & CANCELLATION RIGHTS
- Payment may be made via cash or bank transfer (individual lessons), or via the online portal (courses, classes, individual sessions, online training and workshops).
- Individual lesson bookings should be made by contacting Lucy Tunstill directly.
- In the case of extreme weather conditions, Canine In-Tuition reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session. In the case of cancellation by Canine In-Tuition, full refunds will be given.
- By registering for a course or individual lesson both online or through direct communication, you agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions.
Individual Lessons (Face to Face & Online)
- Cancellation of lessons by the client within 24 hours of the session occurring will be subject to payment of the full cost of the lesson.
- Each Individual session will last up to 60 minutes. Canine In-Tuition reserves the right to cut a lesson short if the trainer feels it is necessary in order to maximise the dog’s learning ability. Reasons for this may be with regards to the dog’s health, age, attention levels, and learning ability at that particular time.
- To ensure value for money there is a limit to the number of dogs/handers in a group session. For this reason, your payment will reserve your place in the class for the duration of that particular course or session.
- If you are unable to attend any class within a course, you agree to forfeit the session/s. Refunds will not be given except in mitigating circumstances which will be at the discretion of the Canine In-Tuition trainer (instances may include dogs requiring medical attention, in which case a letter from your vet will be required).
- Canine In-Tuition is obligated to run the class in your absence and is unable to re-allocate your place to another client. For this reason, no credit or refunds will be offered for group classes you do not attend.
Section C; WATER TRAINING
By agreeing to the terms & conditions you are:
- Confirming that you aware of the dangers and hazards that training in and around water can bring and agree to follow any instructions given by the trainer, for the safety of all involved.
- Claiming that your dog has some experience of training in water and you are confident that he/she is capable of carrying out the level of exercises relevant to the advertised event.
Section D; GIFT VOUCHERS
- Gift vouchers can only be redeemed for the services listed on the voucher.
- Gift vouchers can not be exchanged for cash or another voucher.
- The standard cancellation policy, as stated in Section B above, remains relevant to gift vouchers.
- Any additional cost exceeding the value of the voucher is to be paid by the redeemer.
- Gift vouchers will not be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen.
- Imitation, copies or replica vouchers will not be accepted.
- Vouchers must be redeemed before the date of expiry as written on the front of the voucher.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Canine In-Tuition is final.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION
- We will ask you for personal information and information about your dog. This information will be used to record details of your training requirements.
- We may use your contact details to contact you about your appointment/booking.
- All data is securely stored in hard copy and/or electronically with restricted access.
- Your details will not be passed on to any 3rd party without your permission.
- There may be a photographer present at training sessions. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you are authorising photos of you and your dog to be taken and used for marketing purposes on Canine In-Tuition’s website and other social media, as well as for use by the photographer present at the session.
- You can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Canine In-Tuition reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notification. By confirming your booking, you are accepting and agreeing to abide by all of the above terms and conditions.